Present your research to colleagues from around the world at the 7th International Tehran Hepatitis Conference in Tehran, Iran, on September 6-8, 2017. We welcome abstracts of all scholars related to the field of hepatology. Investigators at all career stages are encouraged to submit abstracts. Acceptance will be based on content, available space, and overall program balance.
Abstracts submitted by the June 30, 2017 deadline will be considered for the following opportunities. To be eligible, authors must indicate their interest when completing the online submission form.
Selected authors will be invited to present their research in one of the following formats:
- Oral Presentations: The top abstracts will be competitively reviewed in consideration for oral presentations.
- Poster Presentations: All authors of accepted abstracts are expected to present a poster.
- A clear and concise abstract of no more than 350 words in English that satisfies all of the requirements below for scientific rigor.
- The abstract formatted in the field of hepatology particularly viral hepatitis
- An abstract should represent the results of an original research study
- The title should be in uppercase
- All authors’ full names should be added
- Institution affiliations for each author
- For each author just one institution affiliation should be added
- The submitting author acts as corresponding and presenting author in THC7
30 June 2017 – Abstract Submission Deadline
14 July 2017 – Abstract results notification for acceptance or rejection. An email will be sent to author
11 August 2017 – Early registration deadline – All abstract presenters must register for the Congress
Abstracts Posted Online
The accepted abstracts will be published in supplemental issue of Hepatitis Monthly journal with JCR impact factor: 1.932.